Scuba Course - Nitrox Specialty
This Speciality is designed to extend your knowledge and skills in the use of oxygen enriched gases for Sport Diving. It develops the knowledge required to plan, analyse and use an Enriched Air Nitrox breathing gas mix for recreational no decompression diving.
This speciality can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
1. Gas planning for Nitrox mixes of up to 40% for recreational diving.
2. Skills to analyse and tag a Nitrox cylinder.
3. Planning for maximum 1.4 PpO2 at the target depth.
4. Understanding of the planning for oxygen toxicity and the effects of CNS and OTU.
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Optional open water training.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
Learn Your Way On Any Device
RAID offers the only online scuba diving courses that are fully mobile-friendly from start to finish. This safety course is designed to work on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
We Save Your Progress
You may complete the course at your own pace. The course can be completed in one sitting or a little at a time over several days. Log in and out at any time, and we’ll keep track of your progress.
The above is subject to RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
RAID Certifications Accepted Everywhere
RAID Scuba Certifications are recognized worldwide. RAID programs are approved by the European Underwater Federation (EUF). The certifications you earn with RAID will be accepted by dive centers, charter operators, and dive destinations anywhere your adventure may take you!
CALL US ON 01939 291 303 AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR VISIT US IN THE DIVE CENTRE