Scuba Course - Advanced Wreck Diving
This Specialty is designed to extend your knowledge and skills of diving to allow you to dive on wrecks safely including the penetration of wrecks. It develops the knowledge required to plan, prepare and analyse for your dive to reduce stress and confusion, allowing you to enhance your diving experience.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. Why wreck dive?
2. The nature of wreck diving
3. How to access wrecks properly
4. How to choose appropriate wreck sites
5. Choosing instruments for wreck diving
6. Advanced Wreck diving equipment
7. Wreck penetration
8. The parameters of wreck diving
9. RAID’s 10 point guide to wreck diving
10. What you can do to further your knowledge and skill
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Advanced 35 diver or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of two open water training dives required.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
Learn Your Way On Any Device
RAID offers the only online scuba diving courses that are fully mobile-friendly from start to finish. This safety course is designed to work on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
We Save Your Progress
You may complete the course at your own pace. The course can be completed in one sitting or a little at a time over several days. Log in and out at any time, and we’ll keep track of your progress.
The above is subject to RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.
RAID Certifications Accepted Everywhere
RAID Scuba Certifications are recognized worldwide. RAID programs are approved by the European Underwater Federation (EUF). The certifications you earn with RAID will be accepted by dive centers, charter operators, and dive destinations anywhere your adventure may take you!
CALL US ON 01939 291 303 AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR VISIT US IN THE DIVE CENTRE