Scuba Course - Explorer 30
This programme employs the following:
- Gain the basic skills to dive in a range of different environments or dive sites.
- Gain a higher level of buoyancy skills.
- Understand the principles of underwater navigation.
- Understand the procedures for planning on deep dives.
- Experience elective dives based on your local environment/ interests.
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.
Practical Course Content
- RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
- Open water training
All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
- The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed electronic certification on-line through the RAID web site.
CALL US ON 01939 291 303 AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR VISIT US IN THE DIVE CENTRE