From Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th Oct 2021 Severntec are hosting a Sidemount training weekend in Plymouth, UK.
Ran out of the Mount Batten Watersports & Activities Centre and with our friends from InDeep, the weekend will be structured as follows:
- Prep kit and check in to accommodation
- Followed by a presentation on UK diving from hard and soft boats
- 1/2 day training from the hard boat
- Entries and exits
- Donning and doffing cylinders
- Followed by a dive to recreational limits
- Curry Night in the evening
- Same as above but using an RHIB as our dive platform
- 16:00 hrs end of day
We will be working closely with skippers and dive centre to make this weekend work efficiently for crew and divers.
The cost for the weekend, including 2 nights accommodation and the boat for 2 days, is £300 per person. Transport to and from Plymouth needs to be organised for yourselves.